Case Management helps you address your health care needs and use of the healthcare system. A Case Manager will partner with you, your physician and your medical insurance to help you with your healthcare needs. There is no cost to you and you can opt-out of the program at any time.
The Case Management Program can help you:
• Understand your medical care
• Answer questions and educate you about your treatment and/or care options
• Make sure you know where you can find the treatments you need
• Assist you and your family in finding resources to meet your needs
• Keep your physician informed about your treatment and your needs
If you would like more information about Case Management, you can talk to your PCP or contact our Case Manager, Jill Joerns, RN at 630-482-9701, extension 7139.